Frequently Asked Questions
1. What fees and payment methods are required to book our event?
ANSWER: We accept cash, credit or debit and Zelle.
We require a non-refundable retainer fee of $200 to hold your date. This retainer fee is deducted from your overall balance.
We, also, require a $200 refundable damage deposit to protect the venue and ensure it is received back in the condition it was given. The damage deposit is refunded within 72 hours after your event.
2. Does the space include tables and chairs?
ANSWER: Yes. We offer tables and chairs standard all included in your price.
3. How many people does your venue hold?
ANSWER: Our venue capacity is 75 guests.
4. How can I reserve my date?
ANSWER: We recommend filling out our contact form on our website through our booking system. You may also contact us directly via email or by phone.
5. Do you allow outside food and or beverages in your venue?
ANSWER: Yes, you may have outside food and beverages. However, you are not permitted to sell alcohol without a special permit.
6. Do you provide the plates, silverware and napkins?
ANSWER: No, we do not. Typically, your caterer will supply those items, so to be safe make sure that is on your list of questions for the caterer. We do provide black and white linens and chargers in stock which can be rented through us.